Joining The Salisbury and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Funded and governed by its Members, the Salisbury Chamber has evolved over the last century into a strong, active and thoroughly modern Chamber with over 300 local and regional business Members in its own right. We are a modern, open and inclusive membership organisation, happy to welcome new businesses on board and confident that the Chamber’s motto “Where Business Matters” indicates how you as a Member will feel about being part of, and supporting, our business community.
Whether you are a major local employer, a small business, a sole trader, an established operation or a start-up – Membership of the Salisbury Chamber will have real benefit for your business.
Salisbury & District Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Key Terms & Conditions of Membership
- Membership to Salisbury & District Chamber of Commerce and Industry (‘the Chamber’) is at the Chamber’s discretion.
- On joining the Membership a Member will be bound for the period of its subscription (which will be a minimum of twelve months) unless terminated in accordance with the cancellation procedure set out below.
- Subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless notice is received not less than one month before the renewal date that the Member does not wish to renew.
- Payment of any subscription on renewal is payable within 30 days of the renewal date.
- Cancellation is permitted during any subscription period on one month’s notice but subject to payment of three months subscription fee or the balance of the subscription fee for the current subscription period (whichever is lower).
- If a Member is booked into a Chamber event the Member shall be liable for full payment unless notice of cancellation is received within the notice period stated on the booking form and if no such notice period is stated the cancellation period shall be not less than 48 hours before the relevant event.
- If any payment is not made within thirty days of the date it is due interest may be charged on a daily basis at 4% over Lloyds TSB Bank Plc base rate from time to time from the date of the relevant invoice until payment is received.
- Any notice must be in writing and sent to the Chamber at its address.
- Any changes of Membership details, including changes in the number of employees, must be notified to the Chamber and a Member must pay any additional sums that may be due as a result of any such change.
- The details of Membership may be updated by Salisbury & District Chamber of Commerce and Industry at any time.
If any of these key terms and conditions are unclear please contact Salisbury & District Chamber of Commerce and Industry on 01722 322708.