We are reaching out to lapsed members to let you know that as the largest and most proactive Chamber in Wiltshire we have been offering exceptional support to all our members. We have done this in a variety of ways:
- Stepped up to offer weekly interactive Zoom meetings where we have a ‘key speaker’ who talks about a relevant topic and then members can interact and ask specific questions. It has been very popular. This week we have Paul Stevens speaking about how to motivate yourself and your team while you are working remotely.
- Members have been letting us know if they are open and what services they have available, which has been circulated weekly to the membership.
- John Glen MP is an honorary Director of Salisbury Chamber and Secretary to the Treasurer and invaluable in keeping the Chamber up to date with what financial support is available, along with how to access it. We would urge you to apply on-line using the www.gov.uk website.
- Updated the website weekly with members news.
- The Board of Directors have been proactive and available to speak to individuals and sign post members to the right portal to get the advice they need if we have not been able to provide it immediately.
- The Board have interacted and spoken regularly with strategic partners to ensure a flow of useful communication has been possible between Wiltshire Council, Salisbury City Council, Salisbury BID and Central Government.
In these unprecedented times at present even more importantly we have been helping our members through professional free advice and information, which you too can benefit from. If you have been thinking of joining contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
< Back to Chamber News